New to banking? Trying to put together the big picture?
This webinar is an orientation for those of you who have joined our industry. We will look at the federal reserve system, the regulations, regulators and how banks make money.
- Federal reserve banking system
- How money moves--checks, cash, ACH, wires, and debit cards
- Jobs and roles in our banks
- Regulators and regulations
- Products and services
- And much more
Who Should Attend?
New bankers and credit union employees, training and compliance.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia-based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395