OFAC Annual Staff Training
This is a look at all the key components of BSA from the frontline point of view including new Customer Due Diligence (CDD) rules and their impact on our policy and procedures.
What You’ll Learn
- Update on new BSA information for 2021
- Red Flags for money laundering
- Red flags for COVID Fraud
- Red Flags for human trafficking and smuggling
- Customer Identification Program
- Currency Transaction Reporting
- CDD rules — Four elements
- How to avoid “felony moments” in conversations with Members
- Culture of compliance
Who Should Attend
Tellers, New Accounts, Lenders, Branch Managers, receptionists, call centers and anyone who talks to or helps a customer.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person