In today’s shifting political landscape, the questions is, can we comply? Will we have a hit? It is a crazy quilt of OFAC sanctions and programs, that we are asked to comply with. It is your job to manage the OFAC risk and do the best you can in this environment. Your policy, procedures, risk assessment will mitigate your risk and help your institution comply with OFAC sanctions. What are the reports we need to complete if we get a match? What are the steps we need to take to get the money secured? And what is going on in the Russia, North Korea and Iran sanctions? Learn more in this program which is designed for community banks and credit unions.
- Developing a good OFAC Compliance Program
- Reports to complete
- General and Specific Licenses and maintenance of those
- Issues with particular sanction programs
- Russian Sanctions
- North Korea
- Europe and US at odds
- And much much more
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395