What does onboarding look like in your organization? What do you want it to look like? Onboarding should not be an afterthought as it is the new hires' first impression of the company they are going to work for.
How do you check all the required boxes while still maintaining the interest of your new hire? Wow them with a genuine interest and care in their success with your organization. Learn how to excel at new employee onboarding seeing everything through the lens of the new hire.
Raise the bar when it comes to engaging and training new hires. Aimed at management and anyone that hires, trains, and onboards new employees, this program will allow participants to excel at this important process.
- How to set the tone for success
- The Four C's of onboarding: Compliance, Clarification, Culture, Connection
- Create an engaged employee from the start
- Best practices for successful onboarding
- Set the stage for employee engagement
- How do I train a new hire effectively
- Provide coaching and support
- Review a template that works
Who Should Attend?
All managers and supervisors who hire and onboard employees, Anyone responsible for hiring and training and/or the oversight of the new hire process.
Vicki Kraai's 25+ years of Community Bank experience started at the family bank in rural Nebraska, serving as a bank teller and eventually becoming CEO. Vicki’s many years of banking include credit card lending experience where she was a member of the management team that launched the Cabela’s credit card program.
She founded her own Community Banking Consulting firm, VK Solutions in 2010 specializing in coaching and assisting financial institutions to improve their bottom line through their people portfolio. She has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry.
Attendees of her training and coaching sessions value Vicki’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach to all facets of her training.
Vicki shares her expertise and experience as a faculty member for State Bank Association Schools and the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, WI.
Vicki was recently announced as the new CEO of InterAction Training.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395