Opening Accounts for Marijuana Related Businesses: CIP, CDD, Risk and Monitoring
33 states now have marijuana statutes of some sort. Are you going to bank this industry? How will you bank this industry? What is going on at the federal level? All of these questions will be addressed during this program on how to bank marijuana related businesses (MRBs) and the risk it entails. Don’t miss this program. It is a must for those in the 33 states and those who are pending.
- Federal Law and status
- Cole Memorandum revoked
- FinCEN Guidance
- Filing SARs on MRBs
- Tier 1, 2 and 3 levels of MRBS
- State law implications
- Risk Assessments
- Developing the new account interview
- And much much more…
Who Should Attend:
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, New Account Representatives, Commercial Officers and Training.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395