Opening Deposit Accounts Online
During this program, we will look at three groups of accounts — consumer, business, and specialty accounts. You won’t want to miss this chance to learn how to expand or begin an online account opening program.
Go big and go online — opening deposit accounts when not face to face. Opening accounts online is becoming the new normal. What do you need to know and do to be in compliance with Customer Identification Program (CIP), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Identity Theft Programs, Disclosures, E-Sign, and many other issues?
What You’ll Learn
- What types of identification can you use?
- Can you store identification?
- Know your customer questions
- Giving disclosures and terms and conditions
- Consumer Ownership and rights at death
- Where is the money? What state law is it under?
- IRAs, HSAs, and CESA
- Business and Entity Accounts
- Fraud and Risk
Who Should Attend?
Deposit Operations, Compliance, Electronic Banking, BSA, Training, Branch Administration, and New Accounts.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
$279 Includes: Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110.00
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140.00
- Additional Live Access + $85.00 per person