From court ordered accounts to authorized signers, a fiduciary account has to be set up correctly and handled perfectly so that your customer gets the best results from the account. We will cover the documents needed, the signature set up and managing fiduciary money. If you open accounts, you won’t want to miss this special webinar.
- Uniform Transfer to Minors Accounts
- Power of Attorney
- Social Security Representative Payee Accounts
- Veterans Fiduciary Accounts
- Estates, Trusts and Bankruptcy Accounts
- Guardianships and Conservator Accounts
- Guidelines about managing other people's money
- Customer Identification Programs
- Questions every fiduciary should be asked
- Signature Cards and Documentation
- What happens at death
Who Should Attend:
This webinar will benefit New Accounts Representatives, Customer Service Representatives, Branch Administration, Compliance Officers, Legal Department, Branch Managers, Tellers, and anyone who works with customers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection: $265
- Additional connection for a branch: $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only: $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only: $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link: $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus: $395