During this webinar, we will bring you up to speed on all the new intricacies with Limited Liability Companies (LLC).
Learn how to document and set up resolutions for complicated multi-tiered LLCs. You will study Series LLCs, Reverse 1031 Exchange accounts use of LLCs, and review the life cycle of the LLC. This detailed webinar will help you make the best account opening and paperwork decisions for the LLC.
- What is an LLC
- Understanding the different tax options of an LLC
- Members, Managers, and signers
- Breaking down the operating agreements
- State-specific documentation
- Adding members, managers, and signers
- Taking off members, managers, and signers
- Dissolving the LLC
- Selling the LLC
- Trust as a member of an LLC
- Reverse 1031 Exchange and use of LLC
- Single Member LLC –disregarding an entity
- Multi-member LLC with entities as members
- Low profit or L3Cs
- Series LLCs
Who Should Attend?
Deposit Compliance, Deposit Operations, BSA, Branch Managers, Loan Officers, Senior Management, Customer Service Representatives, Personal bankers, Training, and anyone who opens accounts.
Deborah Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc., a Virginia-based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations, and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor's and master's degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 30+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395