This program is designed to update you and help you complete an ODP checkup on your program before the examiners get there. Whether you are automated or ad hoc, whether you are FDIC or OCC examined, there are some themes and specific things the examiners will target in the examination process this year. We will look at litigation, federal laws, state law issues and other ODP “hotspots” in this regulatory environment.
What You’ll Learn
- Your ODP program and whether it will pass the test – checklist for exams
- Regulation E, Reg DD, and State Laws
- 2005 JT Guidance, 2010 FDIC Guidance, and OCC’s take on ODP
- Dynamic versus Static Programs
- Re-presentment of ACH and Checks
- Debit Card settlement and second fees
- Transfers of Savings, when savings runs out
- Fees and consistency
- And much, much more…
Who Should Attend
This informative session is designed for the compliance area, deposit operations, and management who are responsible for implementing a fair and compliant Overdraft Program.
Deborah Crawford is the president of Gettechnical Inc., a Florida based training company. She specializes in the deposit side of the financial institution and is an instructor on IRAs, BSA, Deposit Regulations and opening account procedures. She was formerly with Hibernia National Bank (now Capital One) and has bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Louisiana State University. She has 35+ years of combined teaching and banking experience.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + Digital Download + $140
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person