Over the last several years, we have seen more and more compliance requirements and regulatory guidance as it relates to overdrafts. Overdrafts continue to be a hot button issue with examiners as there has been a shift in mentality from “informing” consumers about their overdrafts to “protecting” them from excessive overdrafts. We don’t see this issue going away any time soon and fully expect the CFPB to address it even more formally in the coming years. It’s imperative that you are aware of the current regulatory requirements and expectations to keep your bank out of trouble!
This webinar will dissect the regulatory requirements and examiner expectations related to overdrafts in plain English.
- The Overdraft Environment
- The Latest Guidance, Best Practices & Expectations
- The CFPB’s Overdraft Agenda & Research Findings
- Regulatory Examination Feedback
- Overdraft Hot Spots
- Risk Assessments
- Management & Frontline Oversight
- UDAAP & Much More!
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for the frontline, management, compliance officers, auditors, risk managers and/or other operations personnel.
Jerod Moyer is the leader of Banker's Compliance Consulting’s training productions. He is a nationally recognized speaker. Whether it’s a conference, seminar, school, webinar or luncheon, it’s easy to stay engaged when he presents due to the amount of passion and energy he brings to each and every compliance topic. Jerod has spoken on behalf of the American Banker’s Association, BankersOnline, many state banking associations, private compliance groups and financial institutions. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and BankersOnline Guru.
Jerod likes to spend his time (between reading regulations and producing compliance training!) relaxing at the lake with his wife and three children, following their activities or engaged in something sports related!
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395