Join Jerod Moyer of Banker’s Compliance Consulting for a two-hour webinar dedicated to dissecting the requirements and best practices related to Overdrafts.
While the CFPB’s most recent rulemaking agenda did not include overdrafts, that doesn’t mean they don’t continue to be a hot button issue. You need to be aware of the current regulatory expectations to keep your bank out of hot water!
- The Overdraft Environment
- The Latest Guidance, Best Practices & Expectations
- The CFPB’s Overdraft Agenda & Research Findings
- Regulatory Examination Feedback
- Overdraft Hot Spots
- Risk Assessments
- Management & Frontline Oversight
- UDAAP & Much More!
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for the frontline, management, compliance officers, auditors, risk managers and/or other operations personnel.
A Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Jerod Moyer's experience includes over 15 years in the regulatory compliance field. He has held compliance positions with an $800 million community bank and an $840 million five-bank holding company. Jerod's passion for and experience in the compliance profession allow him to take complex regulatory requirements and provide realistic solutions.
Jerod is the leader of Banker's Compliance Consulting's seminar and training productions. An accomplished teacher, he conducts compliance seminars for Banker's Compliance Consulting. Jerod has also been a speaker for the American Bankers Association, many state banking associations and schools, and various webinars.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395