Personal Banker School
The WBA Personal Banker School will start on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. and adjourn on Thursday, November 3, 2022 by 4:00 p.m.
This school has been designed to get personal bankers up to speed quickly by providing them with the techniques and knowledge they need to successfully sell, cross sell, refer and service the banking industry’s ever expanding list of financial products. Attendees will leave the school better equipped to provide your customers with exceptional product knowledge and customer service.
- Compliance Overview – focusing on regulations and laws that every personal banker should know.
- Account Titling – covering individual and joint accounts, trusts, minor accounts, POAs, PODs, and business accounts.
- Understanding the Financial Side of Banking – understanding the business of banking and the retail bankers role in overall bank profitability.
- Building & Maintaining Relationships – assessing customer needs, identifying opportunities, and building relationships with your customers.
- Steps for Successful Sales, Cross-Sells, and Referrals
- Kick Starting High Performance – understanding your role at the bank and having the skills that are necessary to achieve your goals and exceed performance expectations.
- Group case study and in-class activities to apply what you have learned.
- Scott Birrenkott, Director-Legal, Wisconsin Bankers Association
- Jennifer Pieper, Principal, JPieper Consulting
Who Should Attend?
This school was developed for Personal Bankers, New Accounts Personnel, and others who manage retail account relationships. Both new and experienced staff will benefit.
The registration fee of $495 includes program registration, instruction and materials, and daily lunch and refreshment breaks.