Preparing for FedNow: Participants, Connection Options, Liquidity Management & More
Have you joined the FedNow train? It’s barreling down the tracks and will be rolled out in mid-2023. This will be a huge change for the U.S. electronic payments system. Get on board and start preparing sooner rather than later. Discover more with Kevin Olsen, the payments professor.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand the credit transfer and liquidity management participation types
- Differentiate participation types and how they will apply to your financial institution
- Comprehend the reconciliation process
- Identify the different report options that will be available to participants to balance accounts
- Understand the different use cases available with the FedNow service
- Define a FedNow cycle date
FedNow instant payments are coming in 2023 and will forever change the electronic payments landscape in the U.S. What are you doing to prepare for the biggest change in payments in decades? Join the Payments Professor to learn more about the FedNow service, participation types, liquidity management, settlement, reconciliation, and more!
Who Should Attend?
This session is best suited for directors, managers, operations personnel, and anyone who will be impacted by the FedNow service.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download