Virtual business relationships are not new. What is new are the expectations and the tools. Instead of in-person meetings, RMs must now prospect and meet via LinkedIn, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Facebook Live. Technology is consistently providing us with more and better ways to connect. A salesperson today must be adept at searching, asking for, scheduling and delivering effective virtual meetings that also help build relationships. Banking and credit union RMs must up their skills in this area in order to compete effectively.
- Become more comfortable with virtual-relationship platforms (social networking), especially LinkedIn for connecting and prospecting
- Develop and deliver a more compelling call and email approach (including the use of video emails) to increase likelihood of engagement
- Understand the essential best practices for conducting initial meetings virtually
Who Should Attend?
RMs and MSRs in all lines of business, tellers, LOB leaders, supervisors and training managers.
Dan Fischer, Sales Development Expert, has 28 years of financial sales and sales management experience working in the banking and insurance industries. During that time, he has developed a life-long passion for coaching along with an understanding of how to motivate salespeople. Using all the many tools and techniques from his past experience, Dan is focused on helping salespeople and sales leaders become top quartile in their efforts. When he is not at work, Dan can usually be found with his wife of 33 years and family. Dan’s “Why” gets him up every morning… “to inspire, motivate and have a positive impact on people through my passion to help them achieve beyond what they imagined.”
For 27 years, Anthony Cole Training Group has been helping banks and other financial service organizations close their sales opportunity gap by helping them sell better, coach better and hire better. Our Mission: Grow People, Grow Organizations.
- “Live” Web connection - $165
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $185
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $235
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $235
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $265