Keeping up with changes and deadlines in the compliance area gets more complex every year. Now, we can assist you with that task.
Carl Pry, a well known and highly respected compliance expert and recipient of the 2015 ABA Distinguished Service Award will be presenting a quarterly update that will address new items to be aware of, deadlines and what's on the horizon. In a simple language webinar format that you can view from your office, Carl will make sure you have the information you need to keep your financial institution in compliance.
Attendees love the handouts that Carl provides each quarter including a calendar and timeline of future expected regulatory updates.
- S.2155 Regulatory Relief Bill – what’s in it? What types of regulatory relief can we expect? When will it happen?
- HMDA, QMs, ATR, appraisals, SAFE Act, stress tests, student loans
- Repeal of CFPB auto lending guidance
- CFPB’s and HUD’s attitudes toward disparate impact theory
- OCC encouraging national banks to make small-dollar short-term loans
- CRA modernization in the cards?
- Overhaul of the Volcker Rule
- Beneficial Owner and CDD exam procedures and FAQs issued by FFIEC
- FHFA (Fannie/Freddie) and LEP plans
- Updates to TRID guidance and forms
- CFPB rulemaking agenda: HMDA, payday lending, debt collection rule
- Release of 2017 HMDA data
- PHH case update
- Fix for the TRID black hole
This webinar is a breakout session from the Core Compliance Suite. A subscription to the Core Compliance Suite (CCS) includes a quarterly, two-hour webinar focused on the most recent changes to the compliance landscape as well as access to six core compliance webinars presented by Carl Pry which are essential to your annual compliance training.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone in the institution having compliance responsibilities - when you think about this, it could be just about anyone in the institution. This may include members of senior management, operations personnel, lending personnel, underwriters, customer service representatives, back-room personnel, and of course compliance officers, auditors, and attorneys, and anyone else in the institution that might benefit from this valuable information.
"Carl is a wealth of knowledge in all things compliance and I would not have passed my CRCM exam if it wasn't for listening to many of his webinars along the way." -Don Savino, SVP Risk Management, Pacific Western Bank
Carl Pry is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and Certified Risk Professional (CRP) who is a Managing Director for Treliant Risk Advisors in Washington, DC. Through his working career, as well as through his experience as a banking attorney and officer, he has provided a variety of regulatory compliance and financial performance services to financial institutions and other clients throughout the country. He has written extensively regarding consumer and commercial compliance, tax, audit, and financial institution legal issues, and is a frequent contributor to and currently serves on the Editorial Advisory Board for the ABA Bank Compliance magazine. He has spoken at scores of banking, compliance, and state bar associations, and has conducted training sessions for financial institutions across the country.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395