This three-day school was designed to provide attendees with a strong foundation on federal and state real estate lending laws and regulations.
The 2021 Real Estate Compliance School will be held March 10-12 at the Wintergreen Conference Center and Clarion Hotel & Suites in Wisconsin Dells. Classes will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday and conclude at 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
- Truth in Lending - Real Estate Focused
- Homeowner's Protection Act (PMI Law)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Wisconsin Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Appraisal Rules
- Flood Protection Act
- Miscellaneous Real Estate Lending Issues
- ECOA, Fair Housing Act, Fair Lending Act and UDAAP in Practice
- Variable Rate Lending
The student fee of $795 includes program registration, instruction and materials, and most meals.
Click Register for additional school details, to review the school schedule, and to register online.
NOTE: This three-day school is part of the five-day Loan Compliance School.