Real Estate Compliance School
The Real Estate Compliance School, which is a portion of the Loan Compliance School, was designed to provide attendees with a strong foundation on federal and state real estate lending laws and regulations.
NEW VIRTUAL OPTION: Registration is now available to attend the school via livestream using Zoom. You’ll select your registration choice during registration.
- Truth in Lending – Real Estate Focused
- Homeowner’s Protection Act (PMI Law)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Wisconsin Real Estate Law
- Real Estate Appraisal Rules
- Flood Protection Act
- Miscellaneous Real Estate Lending Issues
- ECOA, Fair Housing Act, Fair Lending Act and UDAAP in Practice
- Variable Rate Lending
Who Should Attend
Compliance officers, loan officers, document preparation staff, loan operations staff, audit personnel, and bank legal counsel.
In order to successfully complete the program, attendees will be expected to attend and participate in all classes and take daily quizzes. A passing score requires a 75% cumulative score.