Reg E Requirements for Debit Card Error Resolution
Complying with Regulation E for debit card error resolution can be tricky. While it doesn’t always seem “fair,” it’s crucial to follow the specific timeframes and requirements of the investigative process. Learn how to resolve errors quickly, compliantly, and confidently.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand financial institution liability
- Calculate the cardholder’s potential liability
- Explain what is and what is not an error
- Distinguish which errors are eligible for chargebacks
- Comply with the requirements for provisional credit and necessary communications
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for card personnel, operations staff, branch personnel, compliance officers, and AAP candidates
- Regulation E flowchart
- Error resolution log
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download