This webinar will cut through the confusion surrounding construction lending and thoroughly explain the CFPB’s latest rulings on TRID and construction lending. It will focus on the options financial institutions have and how to avoid danger zones.
TRID and construction loans have always lacked clarity. This insightful webinar will be based on the latest CFPB pronouncements on TRID and construction lending, but also consider related issues that the CFPB has yet to address. This presentation will center on the choices available to financial institutions and how to navigate this minefield without all the answers.
- Understand the CFPB’s latest information about construction loans
- Identify the different methods available to offer construction loans
- Consider the decisions necessary to properly disclose construction loans
- Explain escrow requirement alternatives to potential applicants
- Manual with instructions and assistance for all areas of construction lending, drawing from several sources, including the CFPB’s two construction loan compliance guides
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for those involved in construction lending, including senior lenders, compliance officers, lenders, and loan processors.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Bill Elliott, CRCM, Young & Associates, Inc.
Bill Elliott has over 40 years of banking experience. As a senior compliance consultant and Director of Compliance Education with Young & Associates, Inc., Bill works on a variety of compliance-related issues, including leading compliance seminars, conducting compliance reviews, conducting in-house training, and writing compliance articles and training materials.
Bill’s career includes 15 years as a compliance officer and CRA officer in a large community bank, as well as working at a large regional bank. He has experience with consumer, commercial, and mortgage loans, and has managed a variety of departments, including loan review, consumer/commercial loan processing, mortgage loan processing, loan administration, credit administration, collections, and commercial loan workout.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $320 plus tax