Proper valuation of collateral is critical. Yet most people reviewing appraisals have never been properly trained in how to review this critical information.
- Valuation methods
- Review of the Single Family Form
- Review of the Multi Family Form
- Key information
- Red flags
Who Should Attend:
Underwriters, processors, managers, quality control personnel, or anyone who deals with appraisals
The webinar leader is J.T. Turner, who has over 30 years of experience in the lending industry. He has worked as a trainer for the past 24 years, in areas of lending, underwriting, origination, quality control, and personal growth. He is a seminar leader for the Center for Financial Training, a member of the Franklin Speakers Bureau, and past member of the National Speakers Association. J.T. is also a professional actor, with credits in film, TV, radio and on the stage.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395