"One simple post can destroy years of building trust and goodwill!"
The increased use of social media presents challenges for financial institutions. Chief among them:
- To have a social media presence that conveys the proper branding to the public.
- To have in place for employees appropriate guidelines that are legal and protect the company from potential disaster.
In this basic level class, we will review social media channels and trends, give specific suggestions for updating and content, and touch on how to set internal guidelines for staff. We'll also review how to handle negative press and information. This class is designed for institutions with little or no social media experience.
- Social Media Streams
- Choosing the Best Streams
- Update Suggestions
- Internal Guidelines
- What To Do When Things Go Wrong
Please note that while legal issues are addressed in passing, your local laws take precedence.
Who Should Attend:
HR and PR staff, as well as managers of all levels at financial institutions that are newer to Social Media.
The webinar leader is J.T. Turner, who has over 30 years of experience in the lending industry. He has worked as a trainer for the past 24 years, in areas of lending, underwriting, origination, quality control, and personal growth. He is a seminar leader for the Center for Financial Training, a member of the Franklin Speakers Bureau, and past member of the National Speakers Association. J.T. is also a professional actor, with credits in film, TV, radio and on the stage.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395