Social Media: Paid, Owned, Earned
Do you know the differences between owned, earned, and paid social media content? With this program, you’ll learn how to ascertain which social media platforms are optimal for your situation. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover more about maximizing the use of social media for your financial institution.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Distinguish between paid, earned, and owned assets
- Identify which social media platforms will work best for your organization
- Understand how paid and owned assets help generate earned media
- Better define how social media can contribute to your overall marketing and PR goals
Social media is increasingly being used for developing connections and advocacy efforts. Utilizing a mix of owned, earned, and paid social media increases engagement, raises awareness of your brand, and ultimately improves your bottom line. It’s a balance of what you are saying, what others are saying about you, and what paid messages are purchased. This session will provide insights for establishing a social media plan incorporating owned, earned, and paid media.
Who Should Attend?
This timely program will benefit marketing and public relations managers, social media specialists, CEOs, COOs, and anyone who has creative authority over or contributes to your social media presence.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Patrick Dix – SHAZAM, Inc.
Patrick Dix is Vice President of Strategic Alliances at SHAZAM. He leads SHAZAM’s relationships and partnerships with more than 70 industry organizations and trade associations. The focus of SHAZAM’s strategic alliances is to support the advocacy work of association partners and ensure community financial institutions have a strong voice in the payments industry. Before joining SHAZAM, Dix spent 25 years as a broadcast journalist, including 16 years as the senior morning news anchor at the NBC affiliate in Des Moines, Iowa.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download