Every company, regardless of industry, is trying to figure out how to attract and retain the right talent. Organizations are also striving to achieve their goals and fulfill their vision described in their strategic plan. But how do you achieve all—attracting and retaining talent while achieving your objectives and fulfilling your vision? Marci Malzahn shares how succession planning fits into your Talent Management Program. She also gives you strategies and ideas on how to integrate your Talent Management Program with your company’s Strategic Plan.
In this webinar you will learn strategies to avoid losing your top talent, and how to establish a simple yet successful Talent Management Program, which in turn integrates into your Strategic Plan. The presenter will cover nine competencies your successors must possess and you will walk away with strategies and tactics you can implement in your institution immediately.
- Learn about the key components of a strong Talent Management Program
- How to conduct a talent assessment in your organization
- A step by step process of how to integrate your Talent Management Program into your Strategic Plan
- Strategies on how to retain your top talent and attract the right talent
- The importance of succession planning and how to get started at all levels
- The nine competencies your successors must possess
Who Should Attend?
Human Resources personnel including HR Director, managers, supervisors, senior leadership of any organization and Board of Directors as well as ownership.
Marcia (“Marci”) Malzahn is the president and founder of Malzahn Strategic, a community financial institution management consultancy focused on strategic planning, enterprise risk management, treasury management, and talent management.
Marci has 30 years of banking experience, ten of those years as the EVP/CFO and COO of a community bank she co-founded where she oversaw all areas of operations. In her last year as EVP/COO/CRO, Marci created and focused on the bank’s enterprise risk management program.
Marci is the recipient of several professional awards, is a published author of four books, and an international bilingual keynote speaker, speaking frequently at banking and credit union conferences and associations as well as leadership and women’s conferences. As a Certified Virtual Presenter, Marcia also provides online and onsite training for financial institutions.
Marci is a certified life coach, holds a B.A. in business management from Bethel University, and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, Wisconsin.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395