Strategies for Succession Planning and Talent Management
In this webinar you will learn strategies to avoid losing your top talent, and how to establish a simple, yet successful, Talent Management Program. This in turn integrates into your Strategic Plan. The presenter will cover nine competencies your successors must possess and you will walk away with strategies and tactics you can implement in your institution immediately.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn about the key components of a strong Talent Management Program
- How to conduct a talent assessment in your organization
- A step-by-step process of how to integrate your Talent Management Program into your Strategic Plan
- Strategies on how to retain your top talent and attract the right talent
- The importance of succession planning and how to get started at all levels
- The nine competencies your successors must possess
- How to strategically outsource HR
Who Should Attend
Human Resources personnel including HR Director, managers, supervisors, senior leadership of any organization, Board of Directors, as well as ownership.
Marcia “Marci” Malzahn is the president and founder of Malzahn Strategic, a community financial institution management consultancy focused on strategic planning, enterprise risk management, treasury management, talent management, and EOS’ Implementation.
Malzahn has 30 years of banking experience, ten of those years as the EVP/CFO and COO of a community bank she co-founded where she oversaw all areas of operations. In her last year as EVP/COO/CRO, Malzahn created and focused on the bank’s enterprise risk management program.
Malzahn is the recipient of several professional awards, is a published author of four books, and an international bilingual keynote speaker, speaking frequently at banking and credit union conferences and associations as well as leadership and women’s conferences. As a Certified Virtual Presenter, Malzahn also provides online and onsite training for financial institutions.
Malzahn is a certified life coach, holds a B.A. in business management from Bethel University, and is a graduate of the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, Wisconsin.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person