This webinar is designed to provide the participant with a disciplined strategy for approaching the loan when it reaches the workout situation. We'll begin with a look at some early warning signs of an impending problem and then provide a step-by-step approach including what to do first, pitfalls to avoid, resources to apply, and various options faced by the lender or workout officer to develop and implement a successful workout strategy.
- Recognizing key warning signs of pressure and the need to take action
- Early awareness and responses by management and lenders which contribute to a company’s success or failure.
- Problem Loan Resolution Options: Outplace, Workout, Liquidate
- Factors involved in analyzing the course of action
- Characteristics of a good workout program
- Steps to implement a workout program
- Tips for managing workout expenses
- Identification of the legal risks in the workout process
Who Should Attend:
Junior to mid-level commercial lenders, small business lenders, credit analysts, loan review specialists, junior to mid-level special assets officers, and credit policy officers
Linda Larger has successfully coached and trained hundreds of bankers to be their best in credit risk analysis and sales execution. With a long career in banking she has experience as both a banker and training professional having worked as a Vice President in Business Development for Commercial and Consumer Lending, Special Assets and Training. Her training work has been featured in publications of the Association for Financial Professionals, Business Banking Board, and as a program presenter for the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
She is the owner of Banker Education Solutions & Training LLC (BEST) where she works with a variety of banks and state banking associations in a consulting role on training needs identification, and training program delivery and evaluation. Her favorite audiences are Lenders, Special Assets and Credit Administration associates.
- “Live” Web connection: $265
- Additional connection for a branch: $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only: $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only: $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link: $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus: $395