Spend two hours with an ACH Auditor and hear what she looks for when performing the ACH Audit and ACH Risk Assessment.
You do realize that the ACH Audit is mandatory for financial institutions, right? Who performs yours? Does the Audit/Compliance department understand what to test on? The ACH Risk Assessment needs to have been completed once and then performed every time there are changes to your ACH program and when your possible risks change. These are two very important and sometimes confusing tasks. Join us to learn the difference between an ACH assessment and an audit, what you're looking for when completing both and how to avoid common mistakes and violations.
- Upon completion of this program you will learn:
- The audit requirements for all ACH participants
- Where others have been non-compliant and how not to make the same mistakes
- What auditors should be looking for when performing the ACH audit
- The importance of the ACH risk assessment
- Areas that should be included in the ACH risk assessment
Your speaker is an ACH Auditor – get all your ACH audit and risk assessment questions answered by attending this webinar.
Who Should Attend:
Compliance, audit, operations, risk management, and senior management.
Mary Kate Cole, AAP, CAE, principal of MK Cole Consulting, has nearly two decades of bank operations experience. Kate is an experienced ACH Auditor as well as speaker on payments related topics. She was VP of the Upper Midwest ACH Association for over 15 years. At that time, she was responsible for member education, ACH Audits and problem solving as well as ACH Development projects. Kate has been active in several National ACH Association Rules Work Groups over her career. She is a popular speaker at both local and national conferences on electronic payments related topics.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395