The Death of Boring Bank Training
Your training should not be boring or trivial. Learn how to make all training a wonderful learning experience. You don’t need fancy tools, expensive equipment, or third-party vendors, just a basic understanding of how your audience learns and a little creativity.
What You’ll Learn
- 6 Steps To Developing Curriculum
- Learner Preferences/Styles
- What Every Curriculum Should Have
- Introduction to Basic Facilitation Skills
Who Should Attend
Anyone that develops content or trains Bank Trainers, Subject Matter Experts, Supervisors, and Team Leads.
As a Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM™), Bobbi McVey-Blath works with an array of banking staff to ensure the training is aligned with the company’s initiatives. Having worked in the banking field for over 25 years, McVey-Blath has had the opportunity to create curricula and facilitate to all levels, from onboarding to supervisor workshops & executive leadership. She is passionate about helping other trainers in her field and enjoys mentoring and coaching them.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person