The Four Cs of Exceptional Supervision
If you lead a team, and you need others to take direction from you in order to succeed, you will find this program of tremendous value. The webinar focuses on the techniques and strategies you need in order to lead and manage effectively.
This program will ramp up your leadership skills and address critical supervisory issues necessary to becoming an excellent team leader. If you are ready to take your commitment and skill set to the next level register today for this program, you will be eager to put to work what you’ve learned.
Join us, we will send you home with a toolbox to inspire your team to deliver extraordinary results.
What You Will Learn
- Creating a quality workplace
- Building trust, respect, and confidence
- Excelling at effective communication
- Handling those difficult conversations with employees
- Address difficult or uninspired team members
- Coaching – When, Why and How
- Employee one-on-one meetings
- Skills in giving and receiving feedback
- Assessing your Supervisor effectiveness
- Ideas to empower and motivate within the workplace
- Best practices in leading and managing
Who Should Attend?
Trainers, managers, supervisors, team leaders, or anyone with supervisory responsibilities.
Vicki Kraai’s 25+ years of Community Bank experience started at the family bank in rural Nebraska, serving as a bank teller and eventually becoming CEO. Kraai’s many years of banking include credit card lending experience where she was a member of the management team that launched the Cabela’s credit card program.
She founded her own Community Banking Consulting firm, VK Solutions in 2010 specializing in coaching and assisting financial institutions to improve their bottom line through their people portfolio. She has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry.
Attendees of her training and coaching sessions value Kraai’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach to all facets of her training.
Kraai shares her expertise and experience as a faculty member for State Bank Association Schools and the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, WI.
Kraai was recently announced as the new CEO of InterAction Training.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person