The Future of the Cyber Fiduciary
In this presentation, we will discuss what the fiduciary responsibility means for financial institutions and how fiduciary leaders can take charge for their organization.
Advancing technology can lead to more cyber threats against companies, and cyber risk should be viewed as financial risk. With more regulatory oversight expected, bank leaders will likely be pulled further into a formal fiduciary role over cyber risk.
What You’ll Learn
- The encroaching oversight of regulatory authorities
- What fiduciary duty means for executives and board members in the financial industry
- How to be proactive with intertwining regulatory supervision, legal liability, and cybersecurity issues
Who Should Attend
Anyone in the cyber/technology space who is a leader at their organization, will benefit from this course.
Dave Detweiler is the Managing Director for SEI Sphere. In this role, he leads a team who helps business and technology leaders bridge the gap of cyber protection to secure their growing business. Detweiler’s professional background includes more than 20 years with SaaS startup organizations, specializing in building consultative teams that help define effective solutions for customers.
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $179
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $70
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $100
- Additional Live Access + $85 per person