As an industry, client data shows we have an average life cycle with consumers and businesses of almost 10 years. Given this loyalty factor, what needs to happen to attract significantly more retail and business opportunities, while deepening the relationships we have with each of them? During this session, we will offer proven strategies to grow your financial institution's personal and business checking core customers, enhance overall non-interest income and create additional engagement by providing more product and service solutions to more people.
- Understand methods to significantly increase core customer acquisition
- Identify specific strategies to enhance non-interest income
- Explore opportunities to create additional engagement with new and current customers
Who Should Attend?
This session is specifically geared for CEOs, Marketing Executives, Retail Banking Executives, and Operations Executives.
Robb Rempel, Senior Executive Vice President of Client Services, leads the profitability, research, and marketing implementation teams at Haberfeld. With more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry, Robb has worked with financial institutions of all sizes as both a Consultant and Account Executive. An experienced facilitator and presenter, Robb helps bank executives and their teams implement targeted strategies to drive ongoing growth and enhance overall profitability. Robb is a graduate of the University of Nebraska.
- “Live” Web connection - $165
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $185
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $235
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $235
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $265