Why did that accountholder leave your financial institution? Which “pain points” were the culprits? How many households are unhappy – or have already decided to switch? Join us to learn the latest results and demographics from the world’s largest banking survey.
IN THIS WEBINAR YOU WILL LEARN:
- How many US households are currently switching financial institutions?
- How many additional households are unhappy and might leave soon?
- How has the pandemic affected switching?
- What primary pain points cause people to leave?
- What marketing message will win the market share in play?
Get an exclusive first peek at the very latest Rivel Banking Benchmarks, the world’s largest banking survey. It is conducted with over 200,000 consumers from over 3,000 US banking institutions. Learn what consumers say about their institutions regarding:
- Customer service elements, including responsiveness, friendliness, staff training, proactivity, etc.
- Technology components like online banking, ATMs, call centers, mobile apps, etc.
- Policy decisions, including rates, fees, personal data safety, etc.
This webinar will focus on the elements that are making households unhappy enough to switch and will show the differences by area (region, state, and locality) and demographics (millennials, high income households, women, etc.). If you are interested in gaining more customers or learning what your accountholders really think of you, this will be a very productive webinar for you.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders in marketing, sales, and retail banking, and leaders tasked with growing market share.
- The local ranking on one key customer metric for any attendee from an institution covered by the Benchmarks
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Bruce Paul, Rivel, Inc.
Bruce Paul oversees Rivel’s banking research business, CXLign – Banking, which uses the results of its vast Customer and Prospect Benchmarks survey dataset to produce focused reports on specific institutions within a particular area, and helps financial institutions measure their competitive position and track their performance. As a leading expert in banking consumer research, Bruce is a regular speaker at industry conferences and has helped numerous financial institutions develop consumer experience programs.
Before joining Rivel, Bruce founded Customer Experience Solutions and created the Banking Benchmarks, the largest syndicated banking studies in the world. Bruce holds a bachelor’s in Political Economy and Asian Studies from the University of California, Berkeley, and a master’s in Cantonese from the University of Hong Kong.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $320 plus tax