Most of our attention when it comes to mortgage lending compliance is focused on the origination process. However, your financial institution’s compliance responsibilities go on long after closing. Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for this 90-minute webinar that discusses your bank’s servicing responsibilities under both Regulation Z and Regulation X.
We will also cover how these rules apply to a successor in interest and what servicing responsibilities your financial institution may be able to avoid under the small servicer exemption. Mortgage servicing and consumer compliance professionals will benefit from the information covered during this webinar.
- Post-consummation disclosures for escrow accounts, adjustable rate mortgages and mortgage servicing transfers;
- Responding to requests for information and notices of errors;
- Rules applicable to the processing of loan payments;
- Procedures for force placing hazard insurance; and
- Additional servicing responsibilities related to delinquent borrowers.
Who Should Attend:
Almost any financial institution employee would benefit from attending this webinar (including new accounts representatives, loan officers, managers, etc.).
As principal of Michael Christians Consulting, LLC, Michael assists financial institutions across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to Federal laws and regulations. He provides counsel relative to current rules, assists with the strategic implementation of upcoming regulatory changes and offers customized education and training services.
Michael has more than two decades of experience in the financial services industry with a primary focus on consumer compliance. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Drake University Law School. He is a member of the Iowa State Bar where he is licensed to practice law.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395