Top ACH Audit Findings & Tips to Avoid Them
ACH is one of the payments cornerstones.
But how do you know if the right decisions are being made on a daily basis? Conducting an ACH rules compliance audit will answer that question. This webinar will help you get to the bottom of the who, when, and why of your audit and avoid common mistakes.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able to:
- Distinguish between an ACH risk assessment and an ACH audit
- Identify which ACH participants must conduct an ACH rules compliance audit and when it must be completed
- Explain the critical components of an ACH audit
- Describe the top ACH audit findings from 2022
- Implement tips to avoid similar ACH audit outcomes in 2023
Whether you are a payments compliance aficionado or still a little wet behind the ears, this webinar will cover everything you need to conduct an ACH rules compliance audit with confidence. First, it will explain what an ACH audit is and what differentiates an audit from a risk assessment. Next, there will be a high-level look at the audit process, including critical components and references, what should be covered, and necessary documentation. Finally — the best for last — you’ll learn the top 2022 ACH audit findings so you can avoid them in 2023!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit internal auditors, compliance personnel, and ACH operations staff.
- Audit preparation checklist and list of common audit findings
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Meet the Presenter: Shelly Sipple AAP, APRP, NCP – EPCOR
Shelly Sipple joined EPCOR (Electronic Payments Core of Knowledge) in 2005 following an 11-year career with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. As EPCOR’s Senior Director of Certifications & Continuing Education, she designs and conducts education programs in support of ACH to over 2,000 financial institutions and corporate members. Shelly presents at regional and national industry conferences as an ACH payments expert.
She received her Accredited ACH Professional designation in October 2006, her Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP) in March 2018, and the National Check Professional (NCP) certification in May 2019. She is an active member of Nacha’s APRP Oversight Panel, Accredited Faster Payments Professional (AFPP) Oversight Panel, and holds a bachelor’s in Business Education.
Sipple produces and presents expert content Webinar Network, with her webinars being viewed by hundreds of individuals across the country.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download