Top Five Marketing Trends for 2023 & Beyond
Effective marketing is always a moving target — and the competition is fierce. What works today may not work tomorrow. This webinar will provide insight into effective marketing techniques for 2023 and beyond.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Understand the importance and value of effective employment marketing
- Distinguish yourself as a community partner in marketing efforts
- Effectively communicate your message to Millennials and Zoomers
- Explain how nontraditional marketing works
- Use partnerships and data analytics to get the most out of your marketing dollars
Marketing isn’t just pretty pictures and postcards anymore. The word “free” no longer gets people’s attention. And if you’re relying on direct mail and in-branch advertising to get your message across, you’re way behind the times. In fact, if you’re not mining your data and perhaps purchasing more data, you’re probably not growing or increasing your loan dollars.
Who Should Attend?
This informative session is designed for all professional financial marketers from new marketing assistants to well-versed senior vice presidents.
- Marketing checklist for evaluating your online presence
- List of sources for purchasing useful marketing data
- A “tackle box” of data you should be mining to get better results and prove your effectiveness
- List of partnerships to help maximize your marketing dollars
- Sample marketing program guide for sharing your goals and results with the sales team and executive management
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Diane Pape Reed – HR Doc
A nationally recognized speaker, writer, and communications professional, Diane Pape Reed currently serves as president of a full-service consultancy, assisting financial institutions nationwide with human resources, marketing, strategic planning, community relations, compliance, sales, training, board relations, and executive support. Previously, Reed served for more than a decade as Vice President of Administration for a mid-sized financial institution.
Her expertise in “Service-Oriented Culture Change” has been cited in numerous industry publications, and her marketing expertise has been featured in articles for Exhibit Builder and Business Management magazines. Reed attended American University and graduated from George Mason University where she specialized in Organizational Communication. She currently resides in Fairfax, Virginia.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download