Traditional & Roth IRA Part 1: Eligibility, Contributions, Rollovers, & Transfers
Traditional and Roth IRA plan rules will be the subject of this lively, well-paced program.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Learn traditional and Roth IRA eligibility requirements
- Examine IRA contributions rules and limits
- Understand when traditional IRA contributions are tax deductible
- Discuss the differences between IRA rollovers and IRA transfers
- Explore the concept of employer plan-to-IRA rollovers
- Use several quick reference charts that will be included for your future reference
Whether you are new to the IRA world or looking for an informative refresher on traditional and Roth IRA rules, this session is for you. Join us to explore IRA plan eligibility, contribution, rollover, and transfer rules, and learn how they impact IRA owners as well as financial organizations. For a more complete training experience, join us again on October 4th for Traditional & Roth IRAs Part B: Distributions, Taxation, Withholding & Penalties.
Who Should Attend?
This session will provide valuable information for individuals who deal face-to-face with IRA owners and will be an excellent opportunity for staff training. It will provide important information to individuals who have IRA operational, supervisory, or managerial responsibilities. Licensed insurance agents and registered representatives will also benefit.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Frank LaLoggia – LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the president of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, NY, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.
LaLoggia coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 39 years’ experience in employee benefits, he has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. LaLoggia has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern University’s Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download