Traditional & Roth IRA Part 2: Distributions, Taxation, Withholding, & Penalties
Traditional and Roth IRAs are extremely popular methods to save for retirement. This two-part series will cover everything you need to know, with Part 2 focusing on distributions, taxation, withholding, and penalties. Learn the concepts that impact accountholders and institutions most. Don’t miss these highly informative programs.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Meet traditional and Roth IRA distribution requirements
- Examine the tax implications of traditional vs. Roth IRA distributions
- Understand the IRA premature distribution penalty tax rules and exceptions
- Comply with the new federal tax withholding rules, effective January 1, 2023
- Explore the concept of traditional IRA required minimum distributions
- Employ several quick reference charts that will be included
Whether you are new to the IRA world or looking for an informative comprehensive update or refresher on traditional and Roth IRA rules, this session is for you. Join us for a dynamic program on IRA plan distributions, taxation, withholding, and penalty tax rules. You’ll explore the concepts that have the greatest impact on IRA owners and financial institutions. For a more complete training experience, also register for Part 1: Eligibility, Contributions, Rollovers & Transfers on September 13.
Who Should Attend?
This session will provide valuable information for individuals who deal face-to-face with IRA owners and will provide an excellent opportunity for staff training. It will benefit individuals who have IRA operational, supervisory, or managerial responsibilities, as well as licensed insurance agents and registered representatives.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Frank LaLoggia – LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the president of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, New York, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.
LaLoggia coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 39 years’ experience in employee benefits, he has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. Frank has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern University’s Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download