Traditional & Roth IRA Part B: Distributions, Taxation, Withholding, & Penalties
Whether you are new to the IRA world or looking for a comprehensive update and refresher on traditional and Roth IRA rules, this session is for you.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Explain traditional and Roth IRA distribution requirements
- Examine the tax implications of traditional vs. Roth IRA distributions
- Understand the IRA premature distribution penalty tax rules and exceptions
- Discuss the newest federal tax withholding rules, effective January 1, 2023
- Explore the concept of traditional IRA required minimum distributions
- Use several quick reference charts that are included for your future reference
Plan to attend and learn the rules and considerations surrounding IRA plan distributions, taxation, withholding, and penalties. This session will also review the traditional IRA required minimum distribution rules, implications, and responsibilities. It will serve as a great refresher for experienced IRA professionals and will provide an excellent training opportunity for those relatively new to the IRA arena. For a more complete training experience, see also the September 19 program, Traditional & Roth IRAs Part A: Eligibility, Contributions, Rollovers, & Transfers.
Who Should Attend?
This session will provide valuable information for individuals who deal face-to-face with IRA owners and will be an excellent opportunity for staff training. It will provide important information to individuals who have IRA operational, supervisory, or managerial responsibilities. Licensed insurance agents and registered representatives will also benefit.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Presenter: Frank LaLoggia – LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.
Frank LaLoggia is the president of LaLoggia Consulting, Inc., Rochester, New York, a pension consulting firm that assists financial organizations with ongoing support in the creation, development, and marketing of their retirement plans offerings.
LaLoggia coordinates and conducts retirement plan seminars and training programs throughout the United States, including in-house IRA, HSA and employer retirement plan training sessions. With over 39 years’ experience in employee benefits, he has assisted many leading financial organizations in the pension and financial services industries. Frank has achieved the designation of Deferred Compensation Specialist through Northeastern University’s Center for Continuing Education and The National Retirement Plans Training Conference.
- $279 – Live Webinar Access
- $279 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $379 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download