Community banks are searching for ways to increase core deposits and non-interest fee income. Treasury management is the answer. This foundational course will address the new products, technology, and authentication methods now available and explain how to determine what your business customers may need, based on their industry – now or right from the start.
Today’s bankers must be “lenders” as well as “deposit gatherers.” Gain a deeper understanding of how the sales, treasury management, IT, marketing, and deposit operations teams must collaborate to successfully sell and implement your bank’s products and services. Discover the ideal organizational design for treasury management and how to incentivize the sales team. This comprehensive webinar will address the marketing and sales process, product implementation, and the future of cash management.
- More fully comprehend treasury management (TM)
- Maximize use of the account analysis statement tool to cross-sell and identify new fee income opportunities
- Identify treasury management products and how they benefit business clients
- Explain how TM is integrated with the bank’s technology, operations, marketing, and sales teams and how they can work together better
- Spot the risks TM products pose
- Understand new non-interest fee opportunities, how to market and brand treasury management products, and how to sell more products by meeting client needs
- Customize a sales process for your institution
- Prepare for the future of treasury management
- Employ new authentication methods to enhance your products’ security
- Treasury management needs assessment
- List of sources, resources, and links to treasury management articles
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative webinar will benefit TM sales officers/specialists, deposit operations personnel, IT staff, marketing staff, and business bankers who want to learn about treasury management products and the benefits to business clients. It will also benefit presidents/CEOs seeking the ideal organizational structure for treasury management, additional non-interest fee income, and new core deposits.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER – Marcia Malzahn, Malzahn Strategic
Marcia “Marci” Malzahn is the founder and keynote speaker at Crowning Achievements International – inspiring and educating emerging leaders in the financial industry. She is also president and founder of Malzahn Strategic, which provides management consulting to community financial institutions. Marci has 30 years of banking experience, with 10 years as the EVP/CFO/COO of a community bank she co-founded.
Marci speaks frequently at industry conferences, association events, and leadership and women’s conferences. She has published four books and received several professional awards. As a Certified Virtual Presenter, Marci provides online and onsite training for financial institutions. Marci is a certified life coach and a certified community bank director. She holds a bachelor’s in business management from Bethel University and is a graduate and faculty of the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Live Webinar - $245
- Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $245 plus tax
- Live Webinar, Recorded Webinar and Digital Download - $320 plus tax