How are you doing? What did you forget? The July 2017 TRID revisions became mandatory for all on Oct. 1, 2018. If you’re not sure or if you’d like to make sure you’ve checked all the boxes you’re in the right place. Join Jerod Moyer of Banker’s Compliance Consulting for a two-hour TRID Checkpoint with Plain English translation of the October 1 changes. Register today and ensure you and your team are up to speed!
- Determining “Good Faith” & the “Good Faith Effect"
- Revised Loan Estimate & Closing Disclosure Rules
- Multiple Advance Loan Changes
- Shopping & Provider List Provisions
- Revised Cash to Close Calculations
- Tolerance Cure Options
- All of This & Much, Much More!
Who Should Attend:
Designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personnel.
A Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Jerod Moyer's experience includes over 15 years in the regulatory compliance field. He has held compliance positions with an $800 million community bank and an $840 million five-bank holding company. Jerod's passion for and experience in the compliance profession allow him to take complex regulatory requirements and provide realistic solutions.
Jerod is the leader of Banker's Compliance Consulting's seminar and training productions. An accomplished teacher, he conducts compliance seminars for Banker's Compliance Consulting. Jerod has also been a speaker for the American Bankers Association, many state banking associations and schools, and various webinars.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395