TRID Construction Loans
Completing a Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure can be tricky, but completing them for a construction loan can be a downright challenge. Construction loans are an area where the CFPB was slow to issue guidance, which just added to the confusion. While a final rule was eventually issued that provided many substantive updates and answers concerning construction loans, we still see a lot of errors. Are you in compliance? Do you need a refresher? Let us get you on the right track!
What You’ll Learn
- Construction (Two-Phase) vs. Construction to Perm All-In-One Products
- Appendix D in Plain English
- Sample Disclosures (Three Different Sets)
- Construction Applications – One or Two Applications?
- How to Disclose Construction Costs/Holdbacks
- The Latest Updates & FAQs
- Plain English Answers to Your Questions & Much More!
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, compliance and audit personnel.
Jerod Moyer is the leader of Banker’s Compliance Consulting’s training productions. He is a nationally recognized speaker. Whether it’s a conference, seminar, school, webinar or luncheon, it’s easy to stay engaged when he presents due to the amount of passion and energy he brings to each and every compliance topic. Moyer has spoken on behalf of the American Banker’s Association, BankersOnline, many state banking associations, private compliance groups and financial institutions. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and BankersOnline Guru.
Moyer likes to spend his time (between reading regulations and producing compliance training!) relaxing at the lake with his wife and three children, following their activities or engaged in something sports related!
Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person