Get a heads up before examiners arrive! The TRID rules are complicated which can ultimately lead to errors and put your bank at risk. This webinar will point out what examiners are looking for and will also bring your attention to areas that are notorious for errors. Consider this webinar your “cheat sheet” to get you on the right track BEFORE your next examination.
What You Will Learn
- The Latest CFPB Guidance
- The "Good Faith” Standard
- Loan Estimate Majors
- Common Loan Estimate Issues
- Closing Disclosure Majors
- Common Closing Disclosure Issues
- Revising the Closing Disclosure
- Tolerance Comparisons
- Tolerance Cures
- Best Practices
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is designed for consumer real estate loan officers, loan processors, and compliance and audit personnel.
About the Presenter
Jerod Moyer is the leader of Banker's Compliance Consulting’s training productions. He is a nationally recognized speaker. Whether it’s a conference, seminar, school, webinar or luncheon, it’s easy to stay engaged when he presents due to the amount of passion and energy he brings to each and every compliance topic. Jerod has spoken on behalf of the American Banker’s Association, BankersOnline, many state banking associations, private compliance groups and financial institutions. He is a Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) and BankersOnline Guru.
Jerod likes to spend his time (between reading regulations and producing compliance training!) relaxing at the lake with his wife and three children, following their activities or engaged in something sports related!
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- Additional connection for a branch - $75
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395