WBA's Trust Conference is an all-encompassing event that concentrates on updating its attendees on new and upcoming changes in regulations, the economy, and overall trust department functions. Join us for this year's WBA Trust Conference being held VIRTUALLY on Tuesday, May 18th. The conference will kick off at 9:00 a.m. and adjourn at approximately 4:00 p.m.
Who Should Attend?
The conference is designed for all those that are involved in trust and estate planning, including trust officers, wealth managers and trust administrators.
Continuing Education Credits
American Bankers Association (ABA) Professional Certifications has approved WBA Trust Conference for:
CTFA 7.25 CE credit
ABA Professional Certifications is dedicated to promoting the highest standards of performance and ethics within the financial services industry. This statement is not an endorsement of this program or its sponsor.
Conference Session and Speakers Include:
- ABA Washington Regulatory & Legislative Update, Phoebe Papageorgiou, Vice President, Trust Policy American Bankers Association
- An Update on Government Relations in Wisconsin, John Cronin, Assistant Director - Government Relations, Wisconsin Bankers Association
- Taking a Look at Your Special and Unusual Assets, Wi DFI and Banker Panel
- Nothing can be Said to be Certain, Except Death and Taxes: How Would Benjamin Franklin Plan for Changes in the Exemptions?, Jeffrey Billings, Attorney, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Growth at Risk: Defining, Communicating, and Delivering Value in an Increasingly Competitive Landscape, David Lincoln, Partner, WISE
- Prosecuting and Defending Claims Against Fiduciaries, Shareholder, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.
Click Register to view the full agenda and speaker lineup.
- Trust Section Members:
- $220 - First Attendee
- $195 - Each Additional Attendee
- WBA Bank Members - Non Trust Section Members:
- $245 - First Attendee
- $220 - Each Additional Attendee
- WBA Associate Members:
- $245 - Each Attendee
*All registration fees include connection information, materials and 30-day access to the recorded sessions. Each participant looking to receive a verification of attendance to submit for continuing education credits must be registered for the event.
Not sure if your bank is a Trust Section Member? Contact WBA at email@example.com to find out.
Refund Policy: Refunds, less a $25 administrative fee, will be provided for written cancellations received by firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, May 13, 2021.
Click Register for more information on the conference and our room block information, and to register online.