Understanding Qualified Mortgages
Are qualified mortgages required? When? What are their requirements? In this webinar, we’ll look first at the general ability-to-repay requirements, then learn how qualified mortgages fit into the big picture.
In addition, we’ll provide an easy-to-read booklet containing basic explanatory charts and supplemental information.
What You’ll Learn
- Whether qualified mortgages are required
- The different types of qualified mortgages
- The eligibility rules for each type of qualified mortgage
- The loan requirements for each type of qualified mortgage
- The benefits of using a qualified mortgage
Who Should Attend?
Lenders, loan processors, compliance officers and loan review personnel will all find this webinar helpful.
For over forty years, Anne Lolley has been simplifying compliance issues for bankers. After earning her law degree from the University of Kansas, she joined the Kansas Bankers Association, where she developed its successful legal department and gave compliance-related seminars. She has been a compliance officer for two banks and currently works with Bank Consulting Services, where she continues to provide webinars to Kansas bankers. Her expertise at simplifying the complex and creating user-friendly reference manuals has made her a popular instructor.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person