Unlocking Your Team’s Full Potential: Cutting-Edge Strategies for Employee Engagement and Retention
Retaining and engaging in a new world of work — does this sound like something you can relate to? The Great Resignation has disrupted employers, and in turn, negatively impacted organizational engagement and culture. Focusing on engagement and culture is key to moving forward, but it may look different than it has before.
The employee experience is just as important today as our customer experience. What if we saw everything we did through the lens of our employees? Would that make or break our current practices related to engaging and retaining?
In this session, we will peel back the layers and ask the right questions about engagement and retention in our current environment above and beyond the topic of compensation. Believe it or not, money isn’t always the number one reason people leave their current employer.
What You Will Learn
- Review the 6 primary reasons employees leave
- Create an engaged culture from the new hire experience and beyond
- Engagement is not a once and done – sustainable strategies
- Wait, it’s not a one size fits all?
- Create a motivating environment — Just Ask!
- Who is successful with engagement and retention and what can we learn?
- ROI — Ultimately, your employees’ success will drive business success
Who Should Attend?
Senior Management, HR, Managers, supervisors – anyone who leads a team in the bank and is responsible for the employee experience and a desire to retain employees needs this course.
Vicki Kraai’s 25+ years of Community Bank experience started at the family bank in rural Nebraska, serving as a bank teller and eventually becoming CEO. Kraai’s many years of banking include credit card lending experience where she was a member of the management team that launched the Cabela’s credit card program.
She founded her own Community Banking Consulting firm, VK Solutions in 2010 specializing in coaching and assisting financial institutions to improve their bottom line through their people portfolio. She has a passion for developing people for success in the financial services industry.
Attendees of her training and coaching sessions value Kraai’s highly engaging “been there, done that” approach to all facets of her training.
Kraai shares her expertise and experience as a faculty member for State Bank Association Schools and the Graduate School of Banking in Madison.
Kraai was recently announced as the new CEO of InterAction Training.
- Live Access, 30 Days OnDemand Playback, Presenter Materials and Handouts – $279
- Available Upgrades:
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + $110
- 12 Months OnDemand Playback + CD + $140
- Additional Live Access + $75 per person