Vendor Due Diligence & Effective Vendor Management
If something goes wrong with a third-party relationship, the ripples can affect multiple departments. On top of that, consider how much of your budget is paid directly to vendors. This webinar will help ensure your institution is getting the most from vendors while also satisfying the increased examination scrutiny.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able To:
- Design an effective vendor management process
- Reduce the compliance risk associated with critical vendors
- Avoid common vendor management landmines
- Understand your default options
- Create solid staff oversight and quality control
Every time you use a critical vendor you are handing them the keys to your kingdom. What could possibly go wrong? Vendor management continues to be a high priority operational and regulatory issue because every financial institution entrusts some of its most sensitive information, financial resources, and core business processes to third-party vendors. The explosion of virtual operations and remote services has introduced more opportunities, more vendors, and more risks into your processes.
From selecting the best available vendor to identifying and correcting performance issues, this presentation will examine the practical and regulatory requirements for managing third-party relationships and the operational details of creating an effective vendor management program. Join us to gain valuable insight into the best practices of vendor management.
Who Should Attend?
This insightful session will benefit executives, compliance staff, financial personnel, accounting staff, accounts payable staff, department managers, and anyone involved with vendor management.
- Sample vendor management policy
- Sample vendor management checklist
- Regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed, JD – Reed & Jolly, PLLC
- $245 – Live Webinar Access
- $245 – OnDemand Access + Digital Download
- $350 – Both Live & On-Demand Access + Digital Download