Creative and out-of-the-box thinking are characteristics that directors and executive officers often exhibit, but when it comes to lending, these traits can cause one to be on the HOT seat! Regulation O violations are not only serious matters but often come with consent orders. This session is designed to review the requirements of the regulation, best practices, and to discuss recent enforcement actions against board and senior management positions. It is imperative that there is a thorough understanding of the fine details of Regulation O.
- Identifying an insider
- Processing extensions of credit to executive officers
- Recognizing the requirements for prior approval
- Calculating legal lending limits
- Documenting Reg O requests in board minutes
- Annual insider survey
- Best practices for Reg O compliance
- Restrictions on overdrafts
- Reg O Loan Review Checklist
- Conflicts of Interest Policy Review
- Reg O Definitions
Who Should Attend?
This webinar provides information for lending, compliance, and audit staff responsible for Regulation O compliance.
Molly Stull began her banking career on the teller line while working on her undergraduate degree and has continued working in the financial industry ever since. Some of her experience includes roles in operations, business resumption planning, consumer compliance, and conducting audits. Her favorite role is ensuring that her audience, whether on the sports field or in the financial industry, understands the "why" behind the rule. Her wealth of financial knowledge and her numerous years of experience enable her to relate the material to the audience.
- “Live” Web connection - $265
- 6-month “OnDemand” website link only - $295
- CD-ROM and e-materials only - $345
- Live plus OnDemand website link - $365
- Premier Package: Live, OnDemand link, and CD-ROM plus - $395