WBA 2023 Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey — Survey Participation
The Survey will be open for participation from March 15 through April 15, 2023. You may register to participate at any time. Links for data entry will be emailed to registered participants after March 15, 2023.
Please note: Unlike previous years, the survey data is ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IF YOU PARTICPATE in the survey.
The Wisconsin Bankers Association is again partnering with MRA to provide you with unique insights on Wisconsin’s banking industry pay trends. The survey results will provide more comprehensive compensation and benefit information to you, enabling you to make better informed decisions for your bank.
This is the largest Wisconsin-specific salary and benefits information for banks.
- In 2022, 88 banks participated in this survey resulting in comprehensive salary and benefit reporting.
- Salary and wage information available for 117 different jobs!
- Included are questions regarding incentives, general/merit increases, employee benefits, board members and bank turnover.
Why is the 2023 Survey Report will be made available only to survey participants?
Great Question! To ensure your bank receives the information you need to build the right compensation strategy, you need competitive data. That’s why it is critical that every WBA bank participate in the survey. To encourage participation, the 2023 Survey Report will be made available only to Survey participants at the same low price of $195.
- Easy-to-understand, usable and meaningful survey data critical for making compensation decisions.
- Wage and salary information for both exempt and non-exempt employees available in a wide range of bank employee positions.
- Higher level of wage and salary data for use by your internal HR staff in developing a compensation matrix enabling you to understand exact expenditures and what changes might be needed to be more competitive.
- Summary data about employee benefits for different groups of employees.
- The MRA Dynamic Online Reporting Tool gives you the exact information you need when you want it
The Survey will be open for participation from March 15 through April 15, 2023. You will receive an email from MRA containing your secure survey participation link, and you can enter your data at any time throughout the participation period.
Your 2023 Wisconsin Banking Industry Compensation & Benefits Survey will be available for purchase upon publication in Summer of 2023. WBA will notify survey participants via email when the survey report becomes available.