WBA Agricultural Bankers Conference
The 2022 WBA Agricultural Bankers Conference will be held on April 6-7 at the Kalahari Resort & Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells. The conference will kick off at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday and adjourn at Noon on Thursday.
This annual meeting of the WBA Agricultural Bankers Section brings together agricultural bankers from all around the state of Wisconsin for education and networking. Attendees will benefit from over 7 hours of presentations from nationally recognized speakers; network with more than 130 banking peers; and meet several exhibitors who offer products and services geared for ag banking. You won’t want to miss this great event!
Conference Sessions Include:
- Market Moving Weather – Eric Snodgrass
- Ag Market Outlook for 2022 and Beyond – Dr. Chad Hart
- Planting the Seeds for a Secure Future: What to do with the Family Farm – Dan Purtell
- Dairy Outlook – Mike North
- Ride the Bull with a Helmet: The Agricultural Economy in 2022 – Greg Lyons
- Data You can Bank On: Using Field-Level Insights to Inform Agri-Finance Decisions – James O’Brien
- Update from Washington D.C. – Edwin Elfmann
- WBA Government Relations Update – John Cronin
Bank Member Registration: The registration fee of $350/attendee includes conference materials, Wednesday refreshments, lunch and reception; and Thursday breakfast and refreshments. Members of the WBA Ag Bankers Section* receive a discounted registration fee of $300/member. *Membership in the WBA Ag Bankers Section is by individual membership, not by bank membership. Please contact WBA’s Lori Kalscheuer via email or at 608-441-1250 with any questions regarding section membership.
Exhibitor Registration: Exhibit Booths are available for $600 and includes registration for one attendee. Additional booth attendees can be registered for $300/attendee. Visit the Information For Exhibitors/Sponsors page for more information.