WBA Compliance Forum: Session 2
The second session of the WBA Compliance Forum will be presented on Tuesday, November 9 in Wausau and on Wednesday, November 10 in Madison. Each program will start at 9:00 a.m. and adjourn at 3:00 p.m.
About the Forum
Your membership includes:
- Up-to-the Minute Updates on changing federal and state law and regulations.
- In-depth information on key compliance issues.
- Networking opportunity with other compliance officers.
- Access to the WBA Compliance Forum email group for connecting with other Forum members throughout the year.
- Credits available – CLE and other compliance certifications*.
*Submission of education program material to the Board of Bar Examiners does not guarantee CLE credit will be granted. WBA will apply for CRCM credits for this program and provide the appropriate number of credits for those with the designation. Bankers with the CCBCO designation can self-submit this program for credit using the agenda provided at the forum.
November 2021 Agenda
- Hot Topics Update on Legislative and Regulatory Topics
- No Perfect Disputes – Issuer Obligation for Resolving Debit and Credit Card Errors
- Power of Attorney Issues
- Discussion on the Proposal for Small Business Data Collection
- Peer Group Discussions
Bank Member Registration: If your bank is a Compliance Forum member for the 2021-22 year, registration is complimentary for up to 2 attendees from your bank. Additional attendees may register at the registration fee of $150/attendee for attending just session 2 in November.
If your bank is not currently a member of the 2021-22 Compliance Forum, please contact WBA’s Lori Kalscheuer via email for more information on how to join the forum!