WBA Webinar: Your Bank’s Data Opportunity Defined
About the Webinar
Data and analytics have become an entire field within marketing over the last two decades. However, the implementation of “big data” and marketing analytics has proven to be much tougher (and less fruitful) than many hoped. Community banks have struggled with how to find the right mix of data in their tangled set of systems. This challenge has left marketing professionals paralyzed by too many tools and unable to seek meaningful opportunities to improve their campaigns and customer engagement – and left leadership questioning where and how to invest in meaningful tools and talent.
This webinar focuses on customer and marketing data that helps financial professionals make more informed marketing and product decisions. The agenda will include topics such as:
- The available data within a bank’s technology stack and across marketing and tech channels;
- How to extract meaningful information from data sources;
- Tools to use to derive insights from this data; and
- Best practices when taking action on discovered insights.
Attendees Will Learn
- Strategically develop a plan within the bank to leverage data better;
- Approaches to building a better culture of data inside the organization;
- Effectively map what data lives in what system within their bank;
- Discover, extract, organize, and describe data to support business decisions;
- Forecast marketing response rates;
- Scrutinize digital marketing analytics to determine campaign success and optimizations; and
- Develop meaningful reports for audiences within the organization
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for marketing, retail professionals, and C-Suite leadership interested in improving the way their banks leverage data to improve customer acquisition and retention.
Hunter Young founded HiFi Agency to help financial companies find clarity in a chaotic digital world. When not working with clients across the country on brand strategy, media approaches or digital acquisition, Hunter teaches marketing and leadership courses for a variety of state bank associations and universities. Before starting his agency, Hunter’s career included leadership roles in banking, advertising agencies and a mobile technology startup. It’s a collective experience that has led to a data-driven creativity in everything he does.
His banking career included time at BB&T (now Truist) where he led the Global Digital Web team responsible for millions of customers’ online experiences. He then developed and led the marketing and customer intelligence teams at one of the fastest growing community banks in the U.S., First Bank of North Carolina, which grew from $2 billion to nearly $6 billion in assets during his time there. Hunter earned a degree in Marketing Communications from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
The registration fee of $195/attendee includes:
- Live and recording access for 30 days post webinar
- Materials for webinar