Presented by the North Carolina Bankers Association, in partnership with the Wisconsin Bankers Association. WBA Member can register for this on-demand series at the Member rate.
This OnDemand series will be released on Wednesday, December 2 and will be divided into three segments. Attendees will be able to download and keep the recordings.
We know that finding the right marketing tactics for your bank can be a challenge, even more so with a limited budget and competitive ecosystem. In this webinar series, attendees will learn about frameworks and tools that they can implement to make the most of the marketing budgets – and in particular, build the bank’s digital presence to help win new business online.
Who should attend: CEOs, Presidents, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers
Part 1 – Setting Your Bank Up For Success
- Learn about the key components that impact the success of digital marketing:
- Accessibility – are your products easily accessible?
- Findability – how easy are you and your products to find?
- Experience – what is the customer experience like?
- Measurability – how do you know what’s working?
- Key Takeaway: Discover where to invest your energy before spending on digital
Part 2 – Get to Know the Digital Tactics That Are Right for Your Bank
- Learn about the different digital marketing techniques and how to find the channels that are right for you using these steps:
- Starting with a goal
- Understanding the different channels and value of each
- Managing your budget to achieve your goals
- Key Takeaway: Have the tools to know how to allocate your budget for best return
Part 3 – Hearing From the Experts: A Deeper Dive into Performance Marketing
- Hear from influencers/publishers and bank marketers on their approach to digital marketing and what has worked for them:
- What are the opportunities they see for bank marketers today
- Learn how to prepare for digital transformation and key considerations to make
- What are the key factors for success when partnering with publishers/influencers
- What do publishers look for in partnering with a bank
- What are the key tips for banks looking to leverage digital to grow
- Key Takeaway: Considerations to make when choosing your digital tactics, in particular, performance marketing
Click Register for additional series information and to register online. WBA is partnering with host North Carolina Bankers Association to offer this program. WBA members are eligible for the Member rate of registration.