The Wisconsin Economic Forecast Luncheon is a local opportunity for business professionals to know what’s in store for Wisconsin’s economy in 2019! The nationally recognized speakers will focus on both regional and national economic trends so you are better prepared for the possible impact on the Badger State’s economy.
NEW in 2019 – You asked for it: We've added a luncheon in the Eau Claire area! Click Register for more information on the Madison luncheon (January 9) or the Eau Claire luncheon (January 11).
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to gain valuable insight into the economy as well as network with the business, government, and community leaders who annually attend this event.
Eau Claire Luncheon Schedule:
11:00 a.m. Registration
11:30 a.m. Lunch Service Begins
Noon - 2:00 p.m. Luncheon Program
Eau Claire Luncheon Speakers:
- Paul Kohler, WBA Board Vice Chair, Charter Bank, Eau Claire – Welcome & Luncheon Host
- Ron Feldman, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Dale Peters, City Manager, City of Eau Claire
Eau Claire Registration Options:
- Table Registration – includes 8 seats: $350
- Individual Registration: $50
- Student Table Registration – includes 8 seats for your bank to sponsor and host a local school: $250
Eau Claire Sponsorship Opportunities:
- General Luncheon Sponsor – includes one table of 8 seats and sponsorship recognition: $1,000
Click Register for more information on the January 9 Madison luncheon or the January 11 Eau Claire luncheon.