Invest in Your Women Leaders!
WBA encourages bank management to consider sending their top performing women to the WBA Women in Banking Conference as an investment in their futures with your bank. Attendees will benefit from over 4 hours of presentations, network with more than 140 women banker peers, and participate in speed networking to share ideas. You won't want to miss this great event!
The 13th Annual WBA Women in Banking Conference will be held on Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at Glacier Canyon Lodge & Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells. The conference will kick off at 9:00 a.m. and adjourn by 4:00 p.m.
NEW Pre-Conference Networking Opportunities for 2019!
- Head to the Dells on Monday evening for a pre-conference reception, sponsored by Bell Bank. Join us for "Belles in the Dells" as we hop aboard a Trolley Bus, take a short, narrated tour of the Dells and then head to a local restaurant for a reception. The Trolley will leave the hotel at 6:00 p.m. and return at 8:00 p.m.
- Join other early morning risers for a yoga session lead by Rebecca Giroux from F&M Bank. From novice to experienced yogi, all are invited to attend!
- I Have Your Back! Becoming Powerful Champions - SARAH NOLL WILSON
- Panel Discussion - Trends That Every Banker Should Know
- Worklife Fit vs. Worklife Balance: Finding and Maintaining What Works Best for You - KRISTIN SUNDIN BRANDT
- Speed Networking
- Own It! Being a Woman in Banking - NATALIE BARTHOLOMEW, the Girl Banker
The registration fee includes all conference materials, lunch, refreshment breaks, and optional pre-conference networking event on Monday evening. Take advantage of TEAM PRICING – your bank's first two attendees are $245/attendee. Additional attendees are $195/attendee. Please register all members from your team at the same time to receive the discounted pricing.
WBA Associate Members are encouraged to Invest in Your Women Leaders as well! The same team pricing is available for WBA Associate Members. Enhance your conference visibility and recognition by adding a Conference Sponsorship! Click Register and then visit the Sponsorship Opportunities tab for more information!
Click Register for more information on the conference, hotel room block information and to register online.